Computer Security Practicals
Let's study some the important top computer security practicals developed using C programming language. These programs demonstrate how Cryptographic Algorithms are implemented to enhance the software security.
(Encryption Decryption Programs using C and Java Programming)
- Use of Username and Password (login id password) functionality.
- To print password as star ( ***** ).
- Encrypt password using Caesar cipher.
- Caesar Cipher - File Encryption
- Caesar Cipher - File Decryption
- Use of XOR operations on two numbers.
- Simple Hash function implementation on 8 bits using XOR operation.
- C program to implement sender side confidentiality.
- C program to implement receiver side confidentiality.
- Simple Railfense - Encryption
- Playfair Encryption
- Playfair Decryption
- Simulation of Simplified DES - Initial Permutation function
- Key Generation in Simplified DES
- AES Encryption Decryption