- What are Arrays in C programming?
- Give the importance of Array in C language.
- What do you mean by subscript in C array?
- Explain the difference between char and int array.
- What do you mean by compile time initialization? Give suitable example of Compile time initialization of C Array.
- Describe difference between runtime and compile time initialization of array in C program.
- Give suitable example of 1-D array declaration and initialization.
- Justify the statement: C compiler never check the array index out of bound error.
- Write a C program to demonstrate 2-D array declaration and runtime initialization.
- Describe the array index out of bound error in context of C array program.
- What do you mean by multi dimensional array?
- Give suitable example to access 2-D array elements.
- Justify the statement: Array index always begins with zero.
In case of any doubt, you can contact us through contact us page of the blog.
* * * * *